Wednesday 24 July 2013

How to Style ○ Jeffrey Campbell Litas

Hello Spudlings!
Before I get into the post, I just want to make clear that I'm not in any way saying that this is how you should wear this, it's just one of the many ways I would style the item! 
So, firstly I added a pair of high waisted shorts. I really love the cut and colour of these type of shirts, I think it's so pretty and flattering especially if you have long slender legs. 
Next I though that, since it's summer, I would add a nice crop top. I love daisy chains, I love the saying on the shirt and I think the cut is really pretty.
To contradict what I just said about the fact that it's summer, I did add a light knit jumper. I thought it would go really well over the crop top or on it's own, slightly tucked into the shorts at the front.
Moving onto accessories, I added a black leather backpack. I thought it would make a nice addition to the outfit and I really think it pulls it together. 
I then thought about Macbarbie07 and how she's been loving beanies lately and I just thought a nice, knit beanie would look really cute, and I didn't want a black one, I just wanted to soften it a little bit so I used a navy one.
I then went for a really small pop of colour with the floral sunnies, I absolutely love this trend and I think they're such a cute way to make an outfit a bit more girly and like I said, it adds some colour to the outfit.
For jewelery I again went with a really small pop of colour in the bracelets, I think they're pretty and classy and there's nothing more I can really say about them!
Keeping with minimal jewelery I added some plain band rings, some of which would be worn as knuckle rings which is another trend that I am loving right now.
Since I didn't want to overdo the jewelery, I just added a simple ear cuff to dress it up.
As for makeup, I thought to keep it simple again and just have the winged eyeliner and mascara, yet its dolled up a bit with the red lip. The mascara I chose to show is a Rimmel mascara called "Sexy Curves", I added this because I have used this mascara and I absolutely loved it, it was so good, I loved the wand and the shape and it really is a great mascara that I had forgotten about and must purchase again! 
Last but not least, I thought that a white nail polish would be a simple addition to complete the look. This is Essie's "Blanc"
I hope you enjoyed reading how I might style the Jeffrey Campbell Litas, I would love to hear how you would style them so if you want, you can leave how you would style them in a comment below! 
As always, thank you for reading and please do head over to BlogLovin' and give me a follow! 
xox
P.S. This is a new segment I'm going to do every Wednesday so any ideas or requests are welcome in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Nessie! Thank you, it really means a lot to know that people are enjoying my blog! Also, if you have anything you would like me to do for this weeks "How to Style Wednesday" don't be afraid to let me know! I'll try and get it done! I really like your blog, you're a beautiful girl and have a nice sense of style, of course I'll follow you sweetie! Also, if you do follow, please follow me on BlogLovin! Thank you!! xx

    ReplyDelete