Tuesday 23 July 2013

My Tea Obsession ○ Chatty Tuesdays

Hello Spudlings!
So for the first chatty Tuesday, I thought that I would keep the chat simple!
I first started drinking tea when I was about 12/13 but it would make me feel kind of ill because I was drinking a lot of it, although it never stopped me! I'm almost 17 now and I still absolutely love tea! I think that I drink more tea than both my parents combined! I can drink between 2 and 10 cups a day. It's not the healthiest thing, I know but I just can't help it! 
Tea is just great, you get in from a long day, you sit down in front of the tv, with a cuppa' and a chocy bicky and you're sorted! 
I take my tea with 2 and a half spoons of white sugar (about 1 and a half if I'm using brown sugar) and a nice bit of milk. 
My friend even taught me this trick for if you have chocolate finger biscuits. You take the finger, bite the top and bottom off and put it in the tea, next you suck! The tea goes right through the finger and it also makes the insides soft! Yum!

How do you take your tea? What's your favourite biscuits to dunk?
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment