Friday 19 July 2013

Just a quick update!

Hello Spudlings!
Just a quick post for now to let you guys know that I plan on really getting my finger out and write up blog posts more often. I'm not entirely sure why I am as lazy as I am but sometimes it irritates me how lazy I actually am! So I have decided to try and write a blog post everyday or every other day.
That's all I have for today, I know, I am sorry but I do know that in order to do what I want and get recognized as a serious blogger and youtuber (Eventually) that I have to really commit and I am promising myself that I will! So look forward to a lot more blog posts of much better quality! 

Thank you guys! xo

2 comments:

  1. It's good to hear that you're getting serious about blogging! I've been blogging for almost a year and it is such a big part of my life now! :) Hope you're well?
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you Laura! I really love being able to sit down with a cuppa' and talking about things that I love! I get a bit scared looking at blogs like yours with sponsors and things but at the same time, I love blogging!
      I'm great thank you! Have a good day!
      xx

      Delete