Monday 1 July 2013

Birthday Wishlist.

Hello Spudlings! Now, my birthday isn't until August of this year, this will mark my 17th year on earth! I do apologize if this post isn't amazing, as I have never done a wishlist post before, actually, I haven't done very many posts at all, but that will change I promise!
By now, I expected that I would have a job that paid at least minimum wage, which hasn't happened just yet as there are a lot of teenagers in my town and very little/no jobs available. So I did imagine that I would have been able to buy things for myself, although I do still live at home with my family. I also usually get money off my Grandparents and sometimes aunties and uncles, I would never expect my parents to ever buy me this much stuff!
Enough rambling! Let's move on to the items!


//MAC Cremeblend blush in"So Sweet, So Easy" £17.50//New Look High-Waisted Jeans €29.99 reduced to €20.99//New Look Skater Dress €12.99//Brittney Spears Fantasy €33(Boots, 50ml)//MAC Lipstick "Saint Germain" £14//

First Item is Fantasy by Brittney Spears. This is my one and only favourite perfume, the scent is cute and bubbly and super girly and smell's kind of like candy and a lot of my clothes smell like this scent because whenever I have a bottle of it, I just can't get enough!
This is probably the item that I'm going to ask for from my parents.
Next is in the very top picture, this product is a Cremeblend blush from MAC and it's in the shade "So Sweet, So Easy" and I think it looks very pretty, I don't have any good blushes, and this one has gotten great reviews! I also don't own any products from MAC yet, so I think that if I have money from my birthday, that it would be a good time to start!
Another MAC product next, and it is a Lipstick in the colour "Saint Germain". I have been looking for a very light, baby pink lipstick for a while now and I thought that if I would be buying something from MAC, it should be something that I would use on a daily basis and I think that I would get quite a lot of wear out of it. I also really enjoy the idea of it having slightly purple/blue undertones and I just think it's a very pretty, girly colour to wear!
Also, if after buying the make-up products, I still have a bit of money left to spend, I thought that I would just throw in 2 clothing items from New Look
So the first piece of clothing is a really nice but simple dress, it's just a plain orange/coral skater dress and I chose this because I feel like I need to add more colour to my wardrobe as I currently own a lot of darker shades and it is summer (regardless of the weather) so I thought that I could maybe dress this up or keep it casual and would get a lot of wear out of it. Also, I love the cut of skater style dresses as they usually hide the stomach area, which is probably where I am most self-conscious about.
Last  but not least, I choose a pair of simple, high-waisted, skinny jeans. Lately I have realised that a lot of bottoms (Shorts, jeans, leggings etc.) don't feel right on me and I'm positive that it's because of my body shape. Now I don't mind this, because I prefer the look of high-waisted clothing items, but I also think that it's because I've gained a good bit of weight the past couple of years (Which I am determined to be rid of). So I figured that a pair of high-waisted jeans would go a long way! 

I am positive that if I managed to squeeze all of that in, that I will be a very happy camper, indeed!   
Thank you as usual for reading and please comment your thoughts and opinions. What's on your wishlist? 
xox
 

2 comments:

  1. ooh, that dress looks lovely! :)

    life-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really think it would make a nice edition to my wardrobe and add some nice colour! x

      Delete