Saturday 17 August 2013

Bit of a change?

Hello Spudlings!
 
Ok so I think that I've decided to scrap the idea of certain days being assigned to certain blog posts, 
 for example: Music Mondays. 
So I will just be getting rid of all scheduled posts except for "How To Style Wednesdays" because I really enjoy those posts and it seems that people have been liking them too, and that way there will always be at least 2 posts per week! 
So What's happening now? I promise it will not be messy and all over the place, if anything I feel much better doing it this way. Instead of waiting for Friday for a haul or a review, I will get things like that up as soon as I have bought the items or tested them!
 Also, I do want to make it clear that I will not post on the weekend. It's just for the simple fact that it's the weekend haha, so this is a one-time thing!

 That's it for now, expect a nice amount of blog posts in the next week or two!
As always, thanks for spending time reading this and don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin'! 

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment