Monday 19 August 2013

A week in Dublin.

Hello Spudlings!

So for those of you who don't know, I live in Ireland. When I was about 7 I moved with my Mam, Dad and little brother to Cavan. 
My friend Megan and I stayed in my Nana's house for 5 days as my birthday treat.
This trip was a break away from everything and I am so grateful to my Nana for everything she's done for us. 
 On day one we just chilled out and watched some movies with Nutella and my favourite Magazine Kiss (The Only Irish Teen Mag!). 
Day 2 was super exciting! We got dropped into town, right in front of Central Bank. We had some time to spare and so we wandered around a bit, then at 2pm we went back to Central Bank for Leanne Woodfull's meetup! If you don't know who Leanne is, then check out her blog and Youtube because she is somebody I find inspiring.
Me and Megan are massive Leanne fans and so we were so excited to see Leanne in the flesh. We were a couple minutes late but I'm sure we didn't miss much, when we arrived Leanne said hi to us both. The meetup was really nice and getting to talk to Leanne was a great experience, especially for somebody like me who looks up to her for inspiration so much being a blogger. Leanne got her dad to take some group photo's which she tweeted and after a while we got to take individual pictures with Leanne which was so cool and I bet I look a bit too excited in the pictures haha. Not only did we get to meet Leanne, but we also got to meet her "Glam Nana" and even got a picture with her! 
(Me & Leanne, Megan & Leanne, Megan & Leanne's Nana & me)
 
Megan wanted to get her lip pierced that day too so Leanne suggested places for her to go, so we gave her a hug and left to try to find the tattoo parlor, but we couldn't find it so in the hopes of Leanne still being at the Central Bank, we walked back and luckily she was there talking to some of her friends and two subscribers. When we told her we were unable to find the place she suggested, she told us that she would bring us to it. At this point we were really excited to be wandering around town with her, we didn't find the place we were looking for, but Leanne asked us if we wanted to go to McDonald's with her and her 3 friends. Of course we said yes and so did the other 2 subscribers who were there. Unfortunately we didn't have enough room to sit in the same booth as Leanne but we sat with the other subscribers who were so nice!
 After that we still had such high energy that we decided to go into the Disney store, which is really cool and I really want a Mike Wazowski mug! Then most of the shops were closing because it was about 6 o'clock so we just went to Starbucks where I tried something new and I really liked it! 


(Mocha Cookie Crumble, Megan on a Throne in the Disney Store, Me and Megan in the Disney store)
 
The day after, we went back into town. This time we found Dublin Ink and Megan got her lip pierced (Spider Bites) and because the piercer didn't have the right size ring to put into my nose piercing I got back in June, I decided to get my septum pierced! 
After that we had a bite to eat and then spent the day shopping in boots and Pennies/Primark! 
Day 3 was a nice chilled day watching Glee and eating Nutella with Banana's!
By Day 4 we were pretty tired so we didn't wake up until about 2pm then we decided that we would go to the cinema. We saw Kick-Ass 2 and I will have a review up about it soon! 

Again, I am so happy with my little trip away from home and I really do appreciate everything!
As always, thanks for spending time reading this and don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin'!

xox



No comments:

Post a Comment