Saturday 2 November 2013



It's been over a month and I haven't blogged which makes me feel like a really bad person! 
I can't believe it's been this long! My last post was my September favourites, I really wish I had blogged through October because it's one of my favourite times of the year especially with Halloween and the leaves changing colour.
Here comes the flood of excuses as to why I didn't blog during October:
1. This is an actual valid excuse, but I have been just so stressed with school lately and it's all just been piling on
2. My laptop is not really working and is on the verge of dying forever haha
3. I just was not motivated to blog.. that simple!
I really wanted to blog this month, if not more than any other time because I had tutorials planned out and I didn't take any pictures of them and I know people hate to just read a long passage explaining something without knowing what I'm doing.

This month was really good for me outside of school and blogging though! Well the last week or so anyway, the town where I go to school holds a festival every year for a long time now and it's really great, there are competitions, stalls and family orientated things during the day while night time is when teens and adults (Ok mostly teens) can go out and properly have fun. The dome is where there is a big club that's right beside my school and the lake however it is over 18's so I wasn't there this year but next year I will definitely be there! As you walk towards the dome however, there are a very small amount of amusements that are actually really good craic. Again, it would have been nice to blog that whole experience however my camera would not charge for me so I wasn't able to take any pictures at all over the mid-term. 
I also had my friends birthday party, she had a bonfire and we all sang happy birthday at 4 am. 
Lastly, is the Halloween party I had in my Nana's house that I think we're all still recovering from! 

That's all for now, I promise to get back into blogging again and I have a small haul for next week! So stay tuned!

As always, thanks for spending time reading this and don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin'!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment