Sunday 12 May 2013

Rimmel "Wake Me Up" foundation review.

Hello lovelies! So I recently acquired (oh fancy talk) a bottle of Rimmel's "Wake Me Up" foundation in "103, True Ivory". Before this, I used the cheapest foundation I could buy, which was normally essence's mousse foundation. Which was an all around terrible foundation for me. However I have been absolutely loving the "Wake Me Up". 
It gives great coverage, even without concealer, and isn't cakey. It lasts really long thought the day without base or powder, it looks great on my skin and the colour matches really well. With powder and concealer, it gives a flawless finish. I love how it makes my face glow and just looks really well on my skin! I also love that it has SPF 15 in it, so it'll be great for summer (If we even get one).
For now, I have been applying it with my fingers and it works just fine but I do need to get a proper foundation brush and see how that works! 
This is my new everyday foundation and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment