Thursday 6 June 2013

Cara Delevingne.

Cara is one of the biggest up and coming models in the industry and everybody knows her name. I am a massive fan of her as are so many other people. What's not to love? She's cool, quirky, not afraid to speak her mind and is just awesome in general. So Cara is 20 years old (making her just 4 years older than myself) and she is friends with celebs like Rita Ora and Ellie Goulding and has worked for Burberry since 2011 (I believe) and has also even modeled for Cadbury as a child. 
I personally love Cara's bold eyebrows and prominent cheek bones. Although the bushy-brows are not for everyone. 

Cara with friends: 


 (Top) Miley Cyrus, Kelly Ozbourne, Cara Delevingne, Rita Ora.
(Bottom) Cara Delevingne, Ellie Goulding, Rita Ora.

My favourite pictures of Cara:

(Sorry for not posting in so long, and for the bad quality and little information in this one, content will be better soon, I'm also thinking about doing a weekly segment on Bullying of being positive)

No comments:

Post a Comment