Wednesday 31 July 2013

How to Style ○ Floral

Hello Spudlings!

I know it's not Wednesday anymore but I've been busy and I promise to get right back on track with my daily blog posts! 
I decided on floral because it's a style that I personally really love and it's so versatile.
 Of course, the first item I added was the daisy print skirt. I really love daisy's and so I really wanted to incorporate daisy's into this outfit and I'm glad that I found this skirt.
Next I added a crop top, it's a beautiful mint green with no sleeves. Again, I love the saying on the shirt and the colour is really pretty and I just thought it would go well with the skirt.
Then I added some nude almost pink ballet flats, I really love ballet flats yet I never have any because they get ruined so easily, especially in the Irish weather. 
To match the flats, I added a very very light pink handbag, I really love the style of this bag and with a shoulder strap, this would look great with the outfit. 
I then added the large round sunnies and the pyramid spike bracelet. I really like the shape of the sunglasses and again, I never have any decent ones because we don't really have much days of sunny weather here. I added the bracelet because the colour obviously goes with the top. 
I then added the bow and the headband. I wouldn't put both on at the same time obviously, but I think that with a half up hairstyle the bow would look really cute and with some beachy waves and hair split in the middle, the headband would be really pretty which is why I added the picture of the girl. 
I then added a pretty iPhone case, I don't have an iPhone but I do really want one and one of the reasons is because of the amazing cases you can get for them and this one with the Eiffel tower goes well with the outfit.
I thought that a dainty little necklace would look really cute instead of a big chunky necklace or loads of layered necklaces.
The last piece of jewelery I added was a simple gold ring with a baby pink rose and two small golden leafs. I thought the pink rose would compliment the rest of the pink in the shoes and the bag. 
Because I wanted to keep makeup minimal, and because it's like an outfit that would be cute to wear walking on a sunny day out by Venice beach or something cute like that, I added a neutral eyeshadow palette.
For lips I added MAC Flamingo lipstick and a Topshop lipstick in peach to go over the top.
Brand mascara doesn't make much difference to me so I added a Topshop mascara and then lastly, for nails I used a nail polish from Essie's Wedding collection.


2 comments:

  1. ooh I love the handbag!

    xx Annie

    annieleaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really liked it too, the style is great and I love the colour! xo

      Delete