Saturday 28 September 2013

Blog Update!

Hello Spudlings!

So I don't know if anybody has noticed or not, but I haven't been posting as often as I normally would (or would like to) and it's really just down to school. I'm in my very last year in secondary school (6th year) and its really important because I'm going to be sitting my Leaving Certificate exams in June. These are probably THE most important exams you can take in Ireland as they determine what colleges you can go to etc.
Because this year is so important, I've been getting a lot of homework, tests and then I've had to study, so you can understand why its difficult for me to write blog posts. I do try to write them as often as I can so I can get about 3 per week.
I just wanted you guys to know that I'm not neglecting this blog in any way, I'm just super busy! 
I do try write them on the weekends and have them prepared for the week but I could be busy over the weekend or just relaxing and preparing myself for school again on Monday! 

That's it for now! 
As always, thanks for spending time reading this and don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin'!
 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment