Saturday 21 September 2013

Midweek Purchases.

Hello Spudlings!

In my Secondary school, we get a half day every Wednesday. I don't live in the same town where I go to school so this gives me an hour or to before I'm collected, to have a ponder about the shops in the town that I do go to school. 
About 2 weeks ago or so, a Vintage/Craft shop was opened up. I was over the moon when I saw it one morning on my way to school so I made it my point to pop in on Wednesday. 
In there I bought an adorable little candle inside a tiny bathtub, I thought it was adorable and the candle is a really pretty lilac colour and it was only €1.50. I also bought a body lotion in there, and there is no particular brand for this but it's Gingerbread Cookie scented which I couldn't refuse! 
I then went into one of 3 pharmacy's/drugstores in this town and picked up a Rimmel London nail polish from the "I love Lasting Finish" collection and it's just 080 Black Cab. I also saw the new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation by Rimmel London also and I thought I would get it to see how it worked, it was €5.99 (€2 was taken off the price; Normally €7.99)
I then went into another Pharmacy and picked up another Rimmel London product which was the 1000 Kisses lip tint in 600 Carry on Cherry. 
After that I went to meet my mam in the shopping center and picked up a packet of Reece's Pieces because I've never tried them before and I was feeling adventurous! 


As always, thanks for spending time reading this and don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin'!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment