Friday 13 September 2013

My Everyday Makeup/Whats in my Makeup Bag.

Hello Spudlings!
So I thought that It would be a good idea to show you guys what I do for my everyday makeup and what I keep in my makeup bag on a daily basis. I would usually wear this to school but I haven't been wearing any makeup to school lately, but I do still use this quite often!
Before I do anything I apply and eye gel by Virgin Cosmetics. you take about a half pea sized amount on your finger and dab it all around your eye area. It wakes them up, refreshes them, makes them feel de-puffed, rehydrated and helps to wake them up. Then I moisturise my face with a Simple moisturiser, I scrub my lips with my Lush bubblegum lip scrub and then moisturise my lips with Vaseline/lip balm. 
After that I apply my Rimmel Wake me Up foundation (103 True Ivory) with my fingers (I know, sorry but I haven't got any foundation brushes!). I use an essence concealer called "Match 2 Cover", it's a cream concealer, there is a darker shade and a lighter shade. I use the darker one to conceal any blemishes I have like spots or redness and the lighter one for under my eyes and a bit on the lids. For blush I actually use an essence lipstick pencil (in 02 but I don't think they're available anymore as they were from the "Cherry Blossom" collection) because I didn't like how it looked on my lips, and I just blend it out with a blush brush. I then apply my Collection Lasting Perfection ultimate wear powder (in 2 Medium) with a small kabuki brush. Once that's all done, I then apply my St. Tropez matte Powder Bronzer to the hollows of my cheeks, my temples and my jawline. Then On the sides of my neck to make it look slightly slimmer. There is no specific colour/number on this and I'm pretty sure my aunt gave it to me a few years ago when I wasn't into makeup so I don't think it's available anymore. 
That's my face done and so I will normally move onto my eyes. Before I apply makeup there, I use my essence eye base and just blend it all over my lid and under eye area or anywhere else that I'm going to apply eye makeup.
So I will normally use an old Catrice double eyeshadow palette called 19 Hot Chocolate. It comes with 2 very shimmery eyeshadows, one is a cream colour and the other is a taupe brown. Normally the cream will go on my lids and inner corners and the brown is used in my crease, outer corners and under my lower lash line. If I don't do that, then I'll just apply the cream eyeshadow and blend it out slightly and just use the winged out liner. I don't always anymore, but I would often use gel/liquid eyeliner winged out a but but not over the top. I don't use gel much anymore but I normally would use the essence black gel liner with the essence gel liner brush, but now I will use essence liquid ink black eyeliner.
For Mascara you should know that I have been using the Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof mascara on my top and bottom lashes. I don't always do my eyebrows, when I do I will use my essence eyebrow pencil in 03 Blonde, it comes with a handy brow brush and I will usually use a light, matte brown eyeshadow to lock it all in and make it look more natural, then just brush it out!
After all of that is finished, all that's left to do is lips and I don't have a set lipstick that I use everyday and most of the time I just leave them natural and just use a tinted lip balm/Vaseline.
That's it for my everyday makeup look!

As always, thanks for spending time reading this and don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin'!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment